1. You’re building your dream house. What’s the one thing that this house absolutely, positively MUST HAVE? (other than the obvious basics of course)
To be honest, a fully stocked library! In Beauty and the Beast where Beast shows Belle the library, I think that is amazing. I would want one similar in my house.
2. What is your dream car?
A Chevy pick up!
3. What is your favorite website that isn’t a blog?
Well, apart from Facebook, Probably Digital Spy. Its great for Showbiz news and stuff. It has a great little feature called Gay Spy which is just daily pieces of eye candy. It almost always breaks big show biz stories first as well.
4. iPhone 4 or Droid, which do you want?
Since I started working for a phone company I have actually started to believe in these Smart Phones, usually I have the cheapest model going. Not because I am cheap, because I am always losing them or giving them to Taxi men in lieu of payment :P I would get n Iphone, I don't know what a droid is.
5. When you’re feeling down or lonely or just generally out of sorts, what do you do to cheer yourself up?
I sing man! Or else read, or go for a run. It all depends. I have by stand bys, who are always available when I need a little lift.
6. Tell me about something or someone that you love that most people seem to hate.
Bianca Gascoigne. Thrashy Z-Lister and daughter to former soccer legend Paul Gascoigne. I love her so much and I think she would be my ''If I wasn't Gay''.
7. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I would probably do a show like Big Brother or Survivor, I reckon it would give me the chance to learn a great deal about myself. I would really like to know how ruthless I could be.
9. Who was your favorite teacher when you were growing up. (Grade school, Middle School, Jr. High or High School only.)
My English teacher Miss. Leonard, she inspired me in so many ways and I loved her classes. I loved them so much that I would go to school just for her class and then leave again. I recently learned that she is now the principal of my high school, which is great for her but it means she doesn't teach traditional classes
10. You get one pass to do something illegal or immoral. What are you gonna do?
One pass? I have done all the shiz man! Seriously, I would like to see If i could break into something which is considered in penetrable. Like the presidents house or something.
11. What were you doing 10 years ago?
16. Tell me about your most recent trip of more than 100 miles?
Hmmmm, a hundred Miles. I think I did more than this on my travel to Birmingham from Manchester by car. I have no comprehension of distance , so I am really not sure.
17. Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus?
I used to be called Batman in school. This was because a Teacher pronounced my name as Bruce and it stook for a while. My friend Lindsey also calls me Bruxtine, I don't know what It means doh!
I am excited for this summer in general. I hope to go on Vacation and I will be going to the Milk festival as well as the few little things coming up.
Well, last night I was drinking with a large group, but that probably doesn't count. It was our last staff meeting which got a bit heated because some of the people I work with are morons. But that is not for here.
27. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I don't have a worst enemy, well, I do and she deserves a slow and painful death but I won't lower myself by talking about that here.