Delivering day 12 and 13 a little late today, as I has busy couple of days. Day 12 is to bullet point my day and day 13 is to write about a place I would like to visit. I decided to double these up because day 12 was not very interesting, but day 13 had a couple of notable points.
Bullet Pointing My Day
• Since I started my new job, I have been working a shit load and yesterday was my first mid-week day off since I started.
• I woke up stupidly early because my sleeping pattern has me up at 7AM every morning.
• Tidied my room and made plans to do absolutely nothing.
• Went back to bed at 12 and slept till 2.
• Headed to the City Centre, I had a date planned and wanted to get my haircut.
• Did some shopping, went to a thrift store and got an awesome YSL shirt. I did some research on it and it retails at $690 dollars. An excellent find!
• I then had my date, when I first saw him, I was very attracted to him but that quickly changed once I got speaking to him, he was so pretentious and I cringed when he would point at a piece of clothing he was wearing and made me guess how much it cost. He didn’t read for pleasure and seemed pretty shallow. However dinner was nice and he was good in bed, so not a complete write off. I won’t however be seeing him again.
• When I got in last night, I had a fun chat with Andrew, we talked about the type of people we want to meet. I have come to the conclusion, should I settle down with someone, they should really be a more well-rounded version of myself. That would be neat.
A Place I Would Like To Visit
Whenever, I hear about people going to the United States to visit, they either go to New York or Las Vegas. They do the tourist thing, go see the sights, do some shopping, gambling or whatever. However, if I was to go to the states, Las Vegas would not be on my itinerary, at least not at first. I would like to go see New York, although not for the shopping or sightseeing destinations. I would want to check out it’s club scene, see the seedier side of the city. I would want to rent a car and drive to every hick down in the south, drive down route 66, a total Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas kind of adventure. Pick up a hitch hiker, sleep in the desert. Fun stuff like that